Suggested Wording for Irish Birth Announcements
1. May strong arms hold you,
caring hearts tend
and may love await you at every step.
(An Irish Blessing)
2. Bricks and mortar make a house
but the laughter of children makes a home.
(an Irish Proverb)
3. Along with traditional Irish Green,
at the Duncan house there is blue to be seen!
(For Irish Birth Announcements for Boys)
4. Along with traditional Irish Green,
at the Sullivan house there is pink to be seen!
(For Irish Baby Announcements for Girls)
5. With great Irish pride,
we introduce the newest member of the Donnelly
6. A new arrival and he's as good as gold -
A wee little lad to love and hold!
7. Happiness flutters on gossamer wings
with a joy that only a new life brings.
(perfect for our Butterflies and Shamrocks Birth
8. Even better than a pot of gold
is a new baby girl to love and hold!
The suggested sayings above are
especially for Tiny Tidings Irish Birth Announcements