Suggested Sayings for Birthday
Invitations for Boys
1. Tyler's turning one, and that takes the cake . . .
So come and help us celebrate, for goodness sake!
2. Someone sweet is turning one-
Come join us or some birthday fun!
3. Hurry, Hurry, Don't be late . . .
We need you here to celebrate
Ryan's 5th Birthday
(for Fire Truck and Racecar birthday invitations)
4. Muster your troops and come to attention.
There's a party planned that we think we should
(for camo and army themed birthday parties)
5. A tractor and a birthday is all that it will take
to plan a celebration and have a special cake!
(for Tractor Birthday Invitations)
6. The Sheep says Baa, The Cow says Moo . . .
The Cat in the loft says
Noah's Turning Two!
(for Farm and Barnyard Invitations)
7. Please join the celebration - It's sure to be wild . . .
We're planning a party for a very special child!
(for Safari and Jungle Invitations)
8. Join the crew and be our guest
For birthday fun and a treasure chest.
(for pirate themed birthday parties)
9. The excitement is "building"
We're gathering the crew . . .
We're planning a party and we need you!
Construction Themed Birthday Parties)
10.Put on your best bib and tucker
and saddle up your horse.
You're "wanted" at a birthday party
For Lucas Paul, of course!
(for western and cowboy themed invitations)
More suggested wording is shown on Page
2 of Birthday Invitations for Boys.